[3830] NCCC Sprint VA7ST LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint VA7ST LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:13:12 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 20

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   1      1
   40:  14
   20:  21
-------------------
Total:  36     26  Total Score = 936

Club:

Comments:

My best score over the past two years. Closest I've come to 1,000 points in any
NS. Another Q would have done it.

Just a single contact on 80M, (band was really, really poor from B.C. this
early in the evening). Heard K6VVA once, and the only other station was when
K7SS called in the final half-minute.

20M was in great shape. So far in NS I haven't ever had the tower cranked up --
always running the 3-ele. yagi at just 25', which accounts for not so great
signals from this QTH. Felt strong tonight across the land on 20M, and the
mults and Qs were at best-ever levels.

40M was modestly workable, warming up in the final five minutes or so. I left
with two minutes remaining to try 80M, and probably should have traded that for
four more Qs on 40M, instead.

Synch-wise, tonight I didn't feel like I had half by paddle tied behind my
back, hi. One week to go. Pulling up my average now. Gotta break 1K in the
final Thursday night madness.

                            NS LADDER 1.15 - VA7ST
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
160M:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
80M:
 1  WA
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
40M:
 1  AZ   2  CA   3  CO   4  CT   5  GA   6  IN   7  NC   8  TN   9  TX   10  WA

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
20M:
 1  AR   2  CT   3  GA   4  IL   5  IN   6  MAR  7  MD   8  NC   9  NH   10  NV

 11  SD   12  TN   13  TX   14  VA   15  WI
160M  QSOS =   0 in    0 minutes
 80M  QSOS =   1 in    0 minutes
 40M  QSOS =  14 in   15 minutes
 20M  QSOS =  21 in  15 minutes