[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 12:41:03 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 20

Call: W0BH/M
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:  14      9
   20:  15      9
-------------------
Total:  29     18  Total Score = 522

Club:

Comments:

Got a phone call on the VE3/MN border to head home ASAP, so this week was a
truly mobile effort as we raced back to Kansas. At SNS time, had just crossed
the ND/SD border, so operated SNS and NS from SD. Was hoping for both ND and SD
during NS which would have caused some confusion but generated more mults for
all of you.  If we hadn't headed home, this week would have been from MN in a
park at the Mississippi headwaters, so was already trying to figure out how to
post that .. maybe create a new "On the Mississippi" division!

Some confusion anyway.  While working N3BB, he asked for a repeat of my QTH and
I sent ID instead of SD using the portable MFJ paddle which I have yet to
master.  Sent SD three more times but I could tell it got lost in the pileup,
so Jim, you copied what you heard correctly.

Hope to be back on the road again for week 18 of the ladder. Congrats to Danny
and Jim for their excellent come-from-behind efforts in the West, and thanks to
all for making this such a fun event!

73, Bob, w0bh/m SD