[3830] NAQP RTTY KT0DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KT0DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 07:10:42 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KT0DX
Operator(s): KT0DX
Station: KT0DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   57    24
   40:  137    42
   20:  189    46
   15:   67    26
   10:   11     8
-------------------
Total:  461   146  Total Score = 67,306

Club: PIKES PEAK DX GROUP

Team: The Diddlers

Comments:

Another fun contest but sorry to say did not see an improvement on my score from
the last NAQP RTTY contest.  The mults went up but the q's went down and this
was my fault as I spent more time doing S&P.  I just could not get a good solid
run going on any band.  The noise on 80 meters made it hard to copy stations and
sorry to those I had to say no copy to.  I also want to say sorry to those
stations I called during the contest and they got the wrong F key sent to them.
 This was the first contest were I used ESM mode in N1MM and I found out what
happens when you call a station the first time and they pick up someone else.

A special thanks goes out to those stations that put several CR/LF after their
report it really made for a good workout having to chase the report up the page
with the mouse.  One station had so many of them it took the score right off the
screen.

Was nice to see several station from Colorado working the contest, it seems
like only a few years ago you were lucky if you found 3 or 4 working the
contest.