[3830] IARU K6NR SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K6NR SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 15:45:08 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: 6
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:   31      3      9       3
   80:   81     16     14       8
   40:  182     66     20      13
   20:  145    287     20      19
   15:  146     71     12      11
   10:   90    109      4       2
-------------------------------------
Total:  675    552     79      56  Total Score = 462,105

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Good stateside openings on 15 and 10 were nice consolation
to very limited propogation to Europe.  87% of my
contacts were to North America with only 19 Eu Qs.

I had some fun early in the contest when my main antenna switch
failed and I had to replace it.  My thanks to everyone for the QSOs,
It was great to work many new Ops on 10 and 20 SSB.

   Dana