[3830] NAQP RTTY AF4Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AF4Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 18:31:13 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: AF4Z
Operator(s): AF4Z
Station: AF4Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   24    14
   40:  100    38
   20:  137    37
   15:   20    14
   10:    4     4
-------------------
Total:  285   107  Total Score = 30,495

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: KCG

Comments:

As is normal in Florida this time of year, we had a bad lightning storm going on
in the area when the contest started so I had to hold off 30 minutes before
starting. Lightning static was a problem for several hours but finally cleared
off and was able to move down to 40 and 80 meters. The bands appeared fair and
even a few 10 meter contacts. I spent most of my time in S/P mode which I feel
hurt my score. I can usually hold a frequency but with the static, it was hard
to copy weaker stations. It was fun as always and it was great to see so many
new calls in the log.