[3830] IOTA NG7Z SO24CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA NG7Z SO24CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 06:28:39 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SO24CW LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
Total:  147      28       0        0  Total Score = 22,344

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Thanks to all the hardy souls who went to the islands. Sure glad I put up the
beam as I never would have worked a lot of them. Couldn't put in much more time
with so much to do in the yard. So I got on in for a few minutes each hour. EU
was weak on Saturday morning and most of them couldn't hear me even though I
could hear them. During the rest of the day, signals were up and down on 20M
and 40M didn't open up enough for me to be heard until 8pm. By that time, I was
getting sleepy after working in the yard. So bagged it at around 9:30.
73 and thanks for the q's
Paul NG7Z