[3830] IOTA PA1BX(@PA1BX/P) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on5um@on7lr.org
Subject: [3830] IOTA PA1BX(@PA1BX/P) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 06:17:34 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: PA1BX
Operator(s): PA1BX-DH5HV-ON4JZ-ON4PH-ON4AWT-ON5TN-ON5UM-ON6LUQ-ON7GF ->LOG
SP:ON3&4CFQ - ON6LK
Station: PA1BX/P

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EU-146
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   65      26        93      32
   40:  194      27       180      48
   20:  343      22       700      60
   15:   11      11        50      18
   10:    8       7         5       4
Total:  621      93      1028     162  Total Score = 2,335,545

Club:

Comments:

Rigs : 1/ FT1000MP - TL922
       2/ TS480/IC746Pro - ACOM 1000
Antennas : FB33 - TH3Jr for 20/15 & 10 m  @ 15 m
           40 m rotary dipole on FB33 boom - 40 m 4 square - 40 m vertical
           80 m dipole - 80 m sloping vertical
           3 ea 90 m long beverages
Soapbox : Great weekend with old and new friends for all of us . By moments
          very bad WX . Fortunately all build up and fold up activities could
          be done under dry condx but the remaining of the days where very
          windy and very rainy . WET MUD !!
          Score is rather disapointing as we had a mix of skilled and non or
          less trained contesters . We have to make choices sometimes as to
          what the goals will be.
          Thanks to the friends that attended this gathering and those who
          worked us .
          Pictures on www.on7lr.org

Best 73 on behalf of the PA1BX/P team