[3830] EUHF Champ DL6FBL(@DR1A) Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bernd.fd@gmx.de
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ DL6FBL(@DR1A) Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 17:34:58 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: DL6FBL
Operator(s): DL6FBL
Station: DR1A

Class: Mixed HP
QTH: JO31CQ
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

  160:   53      9     38
   80:  178     79     54
   40:  163     94     53
   20:  205    116     54
   15:  119    118     55
   10:  124    118     56
---------------------------
Total:  842    534    310  Total Score = 426,560

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Spent too much time on 10m and 15m in the beginning. Went to 20m too late.
Couldn't get anything going there in SSB. The 80m Dipole is tuned to CW and did
not load well in SSB. Lost the 160m Dipole after some time (probably a coax
problem somewhere on its way), and the 160m T didn't work, too (I must admit
that I didn't check that antenna out before the contest...). So I lost a big
number of QSOs and multipliers on 160m - and about half an hour operating time
fighting this problem... Anyway it was fun. See you next weekend in WAE CW from
DR1A...

73 Ben
DL6FBL