[3830] NAQP CW W0RAA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0raa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0RAA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 10:25:52 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO Springs
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:    0     0
   80:   14     8
   40:   24    13
   20:   67    29
   15:   10     6
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  115    56  Total Score = 6,440

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Trailblazers

Comments:

Only a part time effort for this one.  Had to shut down for several hours due to
severe lightning and thunderstorms in the area. Many lightning strikes were too
close for comfort.  Colorado is a leader in lightning strikes in the US.  But,
I had a good time doing just S&P and didn't even try any Run Mode at all.  I
thank those that gave me a contact and apologize for having to ask for repeats
on 40 & 80, but the QRN was horrific, to say the least.  One nice thing about
Winter contesting is no lightning and minimal QRN.  See y'all in the next one,
RTTY or CW.