[3830] NAQP CW K6AM(@K6NA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6AM(@K6NA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 11:57:08 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6NA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   32    14
   80:   91    33
   40:  202    47
   20:  195    49
   15:   39    23
   10:    6     6
-------------------
Total:  565   172  Total Score = 97,180

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

This was my first time as a guest of Glenn, K6NA.  Glenn has one of the best
stations I have ever seen, so I take full responsibility for the lackluster
score.  It takes a while to get comfortable with a new setup and software.

We had a decent E skip opening in the afternoon on 10 and 15, but not too many
folks went up there to find it.  Maybe I should have stuck with the run on 20
instead of gambling on a goldmine of mults on 10/15.

Thank to everyone for the QSY's and to Glenn for the hospitality.

73,

John, K6AM