[3830] NAQP CW N0AX(@K6KR) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hwardsil@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N0AX(@K6KR) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 18:17:48 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N0AX
Operator(s): N0AX
Station: K6KR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:   33    10
   40:  147    40
   20:  301    49
   15:   20    16
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  503   117  Total Score = 58,851

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team: Bobing in the Mad River #2

Comments:

Dick K6KR and I decided to share his station for the day, trading hours, so this
is a 6-hour score.  I got to start at 1800 and finished at 0500, missing the
last hour on 80/160 when it gets dark enough out here to open.  But the low
bands weren't anything to write home about.

Steady rate all day and 40 picked up the slack nicely when 20 started to fade.
We have some kind of intermittent connection on 40 that creates major QRN.
Seems to be in the 40 meter beam feedline, so that will get checked out
shortly.

It was nice to move N2IC from 15 to 10 and have him put a nice signal into WA.
Other than that, heard very little on 10 the times I checked (not SO2R).
Steve's signal was good enough that I'm sure AZ/NM/TX could have been worked.
I heard a couple of the locals working guys on 10 back east that were just
whispers here, so maybe it was spotlight propagation.

Anyway, a nice way to blow out the cobwebs and do some actual contesting.

73, Ward N0AX