[3830] NAQP CW K0UK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0UK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 13:49:49 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6HRS

  160:
   80:
   40:   3      3
   20:  74     32
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  77     35  Total Score = 2,695

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Trailblazers

Comments:

The trip to Roseville, Ca fell at NAQP time. Didnt really try hard to find a
contest station to operate from. Decided to use the mobile setup and get the
lap top going with it. The Icom 706 Mark 2 never did get it to work with my lap
top nor a desk computer. But did do as much as I could with a key and logging in
WL without the freq. interface nor  cw messaging. Set up the moble on the back
patio of the mother in laws place and did the contest inbetween, installing a
barbeque grill, and other honey does. But on a very positive note. K0RF and
crew was super loud in the Sacramento Valley, Plus N2IC and K0FX were right in
there also. Heard W0RAA Dick just briefly but didnt get a qso with him.
 Thanks to all who heard the little hamstick and 100wts signal from the back
patio. See you in ssb hopefully. PTL bill K0UK