[3830] WAE CW UA9BA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, uradio@chel.surnet.ru
Subject: [3830] WAE CW UA9BA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 05:16:53 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: UA9BA
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UA9BA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 33.4

   80:  206         144
   40:  426         138
   20:  605          86
   15:  278          62
   10:   53          36
-------------------------
Total: 1568  1548   466  Total Score = 1,452,056

Club:

Comments:

Great Contest! There are many VERY good CW ops in EU! I put to a real test my
new QTH in Karataban village 40 km South of Chelyabinsk city in this contest.
My property 90x50m is right next to the salt lake of 1 mile in diameter to the
West. I so far have one 30mh tower with a 19 element multiband
yagi of my own design on top of the tower, so all the contest work was done
with that antenna and an old FT990. No cluster in place yet. I was certainly
amazed with the results of the test and sometimes it felt like at UA9AYA with
big stacked yagis and 24 more dB of RF!
   TNX all for QSO's fast QTC's and spots (WOW! I found 54 ov'em).
   73's & GL, Willy UA9BA