[3830] NAQP SSB NZ1U(@KB1H) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NZ1U(@KB1H) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 08:20:50 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: NZ1U
Operator(s): NB1U, KB1H, W1UJ
Station: KB1H

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:  208    45
   20:  294    39
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  502    84  Total Score = 42,168

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Barney is our "barn' cat.The name was not fo the purple dinosaur!
This was just a playing around operation as we only used one
transmitter and had three different operators. We won't be
submitting the score but wanted to hand out QSOs and check on
the station operation. It doesn't get used much anymore
between the four majors and few others like IARU, WAG, or RDXC.
Operating clock showed 6 hours. All this was done around fixing
the 40 Meter 4-Square radials and guying ropes, preparing 150 feet
of Rohn 45 for painting, and working on a broken 6 meter amp.