[3830] NAQP SSB KT0R M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0r@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KT0R M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 09:26:29 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R K0AD KE0L K0OB WG0M
Station: KT0R

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:   22    10
   80:  197    40
   40:  404    54
   20:  366    42
   15:    1     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  991   148  Total Score = 146,816

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team:

Comments:

Well, we had a shaky start. I have been a bit under the weather. I took a nap
before the test. I thought I had everything ready to go. K0AD and K0OB came
over and nothing was going. I over slept, sorry guys. Then right at the start
of the contest W0AIH called and asked me to help PA5KT to get his computer
going at the farm. This was before I knew my own station going. So I told him
what he needed to do. Need less to say we lost 45 minutes to 1 hour. Then it
was off to races. K0OB had to leave and go into work; I guess that is what
happens when you know too much. Hi So It was up to Al and me for the next
several hours. I think WG0M came over around 6 or so and operated for a few
hours. I went straight to bed once Mike showed up. Then Jim KE0L should up
around 7:00 and was nice to get some fresh blood in there. Jim has really came
a long way in the past few years with his operating skills. I got up about 8:00
and helped out some more. Mike had left. Al's was really getting sleepy. I
finally sent him home around 10:30 or 11:00. Greg must have been put through
the ringer at work. We missed his talent and skills. Jim and I had to finish
out the test.

10 and 15 were nothing. 20 and 40 meter bands were good producers. 80 and 160
had so much noise it was making ears bleed. Hi

Was hoping to break 1000 q's but loosing the first hour must have did us in.

It is still fun to see old friends and meet new ones.

See you all next time,

very 73 Dave KT0R