[3830] NAQP SSB W0BH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W0BH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 11:15:15 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    5     5
   80:  149    33
   40:  271    45
   20:  255    39
   15:    2     2
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  683   125  Total Score = 85,375

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Got started a half hour late because I was still connecting up an E-W receive
antenna.  The antenna really helped on 40 and 80, but missed part of the first
hour run as a result. CQing 10 and 15 produced zero calls.  Heard surprisingly
few stations calling on 80, but 80 came through with a nice run in the last
hour and a half. 160 hurt (literally).  Thunderstorms in the area didn't help,
but at least I wasn't forced to shut down.

Overall, missed and didn't hear AK SD NE and DE.  Got BC AB SK MB (a surprising
number) ON NB and PEI north of the border.  Heard a VO1 CQing 20 at start +28
minutes, but he was gone by the time +30 came around. Also heard but couldn't
work HI on 40.  Lots of new calls and of course enjoyed hearing the regulars on
SSB for a change.  Thanks to all for the Qs!

Until the next one ...

73, Bob, w0bh