[3830] NAQP SSB N4OX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ox@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N4OX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 11:55:49 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N4OX
Operator(s): N4OX
Station: N4OX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

  160:   12     7
   80:  107    35
   40:  206    45
   20:  269    45
   15:    5     5
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  600   140  Total Score = 84,000

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I had been sick all week and somehow must have infected 20 meters. Conditions
from extreme northwest Florida were poor. I took my off times during what would
normally be prime 20 meter time, because the rate was so slow and it was too
early to go to 40 meters. Many ops got my "contest name" wrong even though I
spelled it each time. Be honest and don't change your log if you copied it
wrong....it's FUZZ, not BUZZ.

73, Sgt. Jay Camac
    Escambia County Sheriff's Office
    AKA: N4OX