[3830] NAQP SSB W5WMU M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cfmorris@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W5WMU M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 13:41:50 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W5WMU
Operator(s): W5WMU, KI5XP
Station: W5WMU

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Lafayette, La.
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   19    10
   80:  184    43
   40:  749    57
   20:  901    58
   15:   13    10
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1866   178  Total Score = 332,148

Club: Cajun Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

What a fun contest!

This is the second NAQP I've gotten to work with Pat, and its always fun.  20
started off great, but 15 never caught on.  We swapped over to 40 pretty early
on, and that seemed to work out great.  Would have been nicer for a few more 15
mults though.  Nothing heard at all on 10.

We had 2 storms pass through that totally wiped out 40 for about 30 minutes
each time.  That caused some lost points for sure, but we switched over to 80
and 160.  Both were brutal with the noise.

Lots of DX on 20 meters, where were they for ARRL DX?

Thanks for the Qso's and all the moves to other bands.

Charlie
KI5XP