[3830] SCC RTTY KG4IGC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Kg4igc@sc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY KG4IGC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 05:42:23 -0700
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 7.35

   80:   16   29    14
   40:   85  164    43
   20:   47  103    29
   15:    0    0     0
   10:    0    0     0
------------------------
Total:  148  296    86  Total Score = 25,456

Club: Low Country Contest Club

Comments:

Hi guys,
Just a casual contest for me this year, had to accomplish some projects this
weekend that needed attention. Only got to work the test for a few hours but
had lots of fun. Did some search and pounce in the beginning and picked up a
fair amount of DX from EU but for the most part, ran throughout the contest.
Max rate for me was 2.0 per minute,(1 minute) 120 per hour. I was a little
dissapointed that 20 did not stay open last night, as I was hearing JA's and
VK's. There was lots of activity on 40 stateside but little on 80 which I found
to be odd. Station used in contest was the Yaesu 1KMP Field and 100 watts,
antennas were my 282' loop and a 20 meter lazy H. Only station heard from our
club was K3IXD/4 many TNX to all who answered my calls and look forward to
seeing you all in the next one!