[3830] SCC RTTY K9MUG SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY K9MUG SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:34:44 -0700
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: K9MUG
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:    5   11     5
   40:  106  259    46
   20:  173  444    59
   15:    9   26     8
   10:
------------------------
Total:  293  740   118  Total Score = 87,320

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Couldn't work much on 20 or 15, I hoped for a good night on 40 and 80, but
storms all around. Then the power went out during prime time on 40.

I made a few contacts before breakfast 9M6XRO was loud.

That was it.
Robert always runs a good contest though, and it was fun.

Once again, I'm sorry for all the repeat requests, but it'll be another two
months before the noise settls down here.

73,
Darrell