[3830] All Asian SSB N7A(K8IA) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian SSB N7A(K8IA) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 05:54:15 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7A
Operator(s): K8IA
Station: K8IA

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:
   40:  153    54
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  153    54  Total Score = 8,262

Club: Central Arizona DX Association

Comments:

Ten-Tec Orion II, Alpha 91B 1.5kw, M-Squared 40M3L yagi at 71'

Disappointing results. Much boredom. Hardly any of the Asians were listening in
the USA band. I heard at least 30 mults that would have been easy picking had
they listened "up", including a A52 and three different JT's.

I think next year I'll go All Band so as to have something to do and leave the
SOSB40 effort for AA-CW, where theres always significant activity.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona USA