[3830] NJQP N2GJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2gj@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] NJQP N2GJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 16:22:23 -0700
                    New Jersey QSO Party

Call: N2GJ
Operator(s): N2GJ
Station: N2GJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Somerset Cty
Operating Time (hrs): 6.9

  160:    0      0
   80:   12     22
   40:    2     47
   20:   14      8
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    1      1
    2:    0      1
--------------------
Total:   29     79  Mults = 42  Total Score = 13,608

Club:

Comments:

Not too much activity on the bands for the NJ QSO Party, though, if you talked
folks into it, you could work them for the North American QSO Party, then
convince them to give you a contact for our contest!  Not optimal, but it got
our state out there.  Cool things:  KC2PQI told me "I need your QSL for WAS" -
now THAT doesn't happen very often!  Worked a number of lighthouses and one
Coast Guard icebreaker (W8CCE, the "Mackinaw").  Also a guy in WY using a K1
(less than 10w) to a vertical.  My setup:  Icom IC-756 PRO-III and a G5RV in
the maple tree in the backyard up about 60 feet.  How do we get more
activity???