[3830] NA Sprint CW KA3DRR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KA3DRR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 21:39:59 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KA3DRR
Operator(s): KA3DRR
Station: KA3DRR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:  11      .45
   40:  19     1.15
   20:  13     2.00
---------------------
Total:  43     Mults = 19  Total Score = 817

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #3

Comments:

Wow! This one really pushed my operating skills too the limit. I enjoyed working
the east coast on 20 and 40-meters since replacing the random wire with a center
fed inverted-L doublet. Improved my multiplier count as well. Best moment goes
to K3UA on 40-meters this evening. Brought back memories from Western
Pennsylvania as a younger KA3DRR. Overall, I'm looking forward to the next one
while making necessary operating corrections at the condo contest station.
Thanks for the fun. It was fast and furious operating Sprint Style.