[3830] NA Sprint CW N6TV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6tv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6TV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 22:10:30 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N6TV
Operator(s): N6TV
Station: N6TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:   79
   40:  123
   20:  127
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #1

Comments:

My first NA Sprint using Win-Test (version 3.16 now includes Sprint support),
and also first Sprint with my new Force 12 Sigma 180S rotary 80m dipole.  Both
worked great!

TRlog served me well for many Sprints, but the old DOS machine is now history.

Lucked out with no line noise this time; what a difference.

Nice to hear all the "Phils" on in memory of N6ZZ.  The Sprints are not the
same without him.