[3830] NA Sprint CW K2SX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dbmcalpine@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K2SX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 10:59:19 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   70       0
   40:  106       0
   20:   77       0
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Took me longer to get into the swing than I expected but gradually came back.
Guess I better practice more with this software (n1mm) before next one.  Had
some internal TVI with turning on of fluorescent lights in next room and keying
the oven.  Good thing my wife doesn't cook much but how do u explain to someone
how the light turns on when it isn't plugged into anything?  Guess I have some
work to do before Feb.  Nice tribute to Phil; hope he was able to listen in.