[3830] ARRL Sep VHF N0JK Single Op Port QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0jk@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF N0JK Single Op Port QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 07:31:35 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:   2     2  Total Score = 4

Club:

Comments:

Ran my old MFJ-9406 and a dipole I threw together out of wooden dowel rods and
wires out in a field of sunflowers. Nice sunny warm weather. Caught the last
hour or so of the Saturday afternoon 6 Meter Es opening. What a nice surprise!
The opening was pure 6 Meter magic. Out of a dead band W5XN em50 and W2GFF em60
popped up loud and went into the contest log. Thanks guys, made the contest for
me. This makes the third Sept. VHF QSO Party in a row with 6 Meter Es.