[3830] ARRL Sep VHF VE2DWA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve2dwa@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF VE2DWA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 08:27:07 -0700

Total:  27      7  Total Score = 203

Club:

Comments:

Equipment Description:

Kenwood TS-670 + 5 elements yagi @ 8 feet
Icom IC-271A + Telrex 2M8 @ 5 feet
Icom IC-47A + 5 elements yagi @ 8 feet

Comments:

New QTH, as not antennas installed yet (I have my three Trylon Towers still on
the ground). It was planning a portable operation from Gatineau hills, but a
bad cold got my stuck at home 40% of the time on the radio 60% of the time on
the bed.
Was nice to use again my TS-670 and IC-47A, these were stored in a box for
years inside my old LU7DW's QTH, but a couple of month ago my mother brought
these radio to VE2 and I wanted to use both radio, because now I have these
radios for sale.
The propagation wasn't very good from FN25bk, my low antennas doesn't help
neither.  I hope to have my antennas ready for January.

Thanks all for QSOs. See you in the CQ WW RTTY

73, Claudio VE2DWA-LU7DW-VE3AP