[3830] NA Sprint CW N4OX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ox@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N4OX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:53:44 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N4OX
Operator(s): N4OX
Station: N4OX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   73
   40:  101
   20:  102
---------------------

Club:

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

No rented lift this time, just an old Telrex TB6EM tribander at 40 feet, 1/4
wave vertical on 40 meters and dipole at 45 feet on 80 meters. My best score
ever. Next time I may rent a lift and put up the Cushcraft 2 element shorty
forty and see if I can break 300 Q's. I e-mailed K5ZD and told him I had beaten
him, because I was within 100 Q's of him. If I ever get within 25 Q's of him I
think I should get the pink slip to his station. Randy's station is probably
safe as are the other top scorers. Apologies to N3DXX as I blew the exchange
with him.

I got the hiccups about 2:00 PM on Saturday and they didn't go away until about
2 hours after the contest. It was a hoot trying to copy 30 WPM plus through the
hiccups.

See ya'll this Saturday for the SSB Sprint.

73, Jay N4OX