[3830] WAE SSB LX7I(LX2A) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB LX7I(LX2A) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:06:19 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): LX2A
Station: LX2A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Eschdorf
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:   54    49    28
   40:  215   113    56
   20:  994   786    76
   15:   92   113    27
   10:    4     0     3
-------------------------
Total: 1359  1061   492  Total Score = 1,190,148

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Many thanks for all the stations who called me. (over 1000 US QSOs)

Also Contratulations to ES5TV and RW1AC for their fine result, they never
needed more than 1 or 2 calls to work a multiplier. I missed a few multipliers,
especially on 80M as I was not able to finish my antennaworks.

The old 80M antenna is already dismanteled and next Week I will put up  new
towers for a 80m 4-Square and other bands.
Also on 20m improvements on the antenna are planned.

Log is uploaded to LOTW and please work us again in the coming CQWW RRTY SSB
and CW,

73s de Philippe LX2A / LX7I