[3830] NA Sprint SSB W7WHY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W7WHY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 21:20:54 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): ~2.5

   80:   25   45 min
   40:   54     1 hr
   20:   36       30
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Had to work and didn't get home till 0030.  Grabbed a bite to eat and came to
the shack, but was kinda tired and just couldn't get into the swing of things.

Then the XYL came into the shack with a proposition I couldn't
refuse--blackberry pie and ice cream, so the Sprint had to take a back seat for
a while.

SSB isn't my favorite mode anyway, but is fun to get on and hear a voice behind
the calls from the CW and RTTY gang.  See 'ya in the CQWW RTTY.  73
Tom W7WHY