[3830] SAC CW W6/VK2IMM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW W6/VK2IMM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 12:35:39 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: W6/VK2IMM
Operator(s): VK2IMM
Station: W6/VK2IMM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: San Jose
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:
   40:  17     12
   20:  30     16
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  47     28  Total Score = 2,268

Club:

Comments:

Rig: TS-530S
Ant: Two trap verticals above roof line
Log: N1MM

Nothing heard on 15 M and I did not have an antenna for 80 M to check it out.
Good activity from Scandinavia. Heard mostly Finnish stations on 40 M. It was
interesting to monitor gray line as the peak of propagation was clearly after
sunrise there with some stations from Sweden appearing at the same time. I
called in too early and struggled getting decent reception from some stations
simply to see much louder signals from them 20-30 min later, my UBN will likely
suffer some loss. Very enjoying contest as always with a lot of distant stations
to work.

Regards,

Sergey