[3830] Salmon Run W0BH SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run W0BH SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:26:15 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:    1      0
   20:   40     65
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   41     65      0  Mults = 29  Total Score = 7,337

Club:

Comments:

Score doesn't include bonus points.  Enjoyed the activity back to my "home"
state as always (used to live near SeaTac in the Angle Lake area).  Checked the
bands from time to time on both Saturday and Sunday and really appreciated the
SSB Sprint Qs on Saturday evening.

Conditions were amazing to WA almost all day long on 20m on both Saturday and
Sunday.  Didn't hear or work ADAM, BENT, COLU, FRAN, JEFF, LINC, PEND, WAKA,
WALL or WHAT counties although I know I missed some mobile Qs. Hope to be on
longer next year.  Thanks to the organizers and all the friendly WA ops!

Look for me to run 31 northern counties in the Texas QSO party the last weekend
of this month.

73, Bob, w0bh