[3830] SAC SSB OF7M(OH4XX) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mikko@oh4xx.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB OF7M(OH4XX) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:58:02 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OF7M
Operator(s): OH4XX
Station: OF7M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FINLAND
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:  222    37
   40:  477    66
   20:  626    65
   15:  245    41
   10:   75    19
-------------------
Total: 1645   227  Total Score = 839,900

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This was my first SOAB contest ever. OH7M station is really not best equipped
for SOAB operation so  I was missing lots a that stuff. Start on 20 was good
and 100q was worked in 30 minutes. I had fun until 6Z at Sunday when I just
could not operate.. I was not prepared to be SO and had some other evening
activities on Friday :). so I did not have enough rest before the contest.  I
would say everything went well until I had to take short nap. It took one hour
between 620z-720Z. before the nap I was well in the game (#1283). high bands
were wide open after my nap so after 30 minutes on 15 I though to go 10. Seems
that my MP did not like that idea since it kept reseting if output was more
than 20w and microphone was connected. I could not get rid of the problem even
it took another half an hour of needed operating time. Finally I managed to
find balance so that I could get few qsos on 10 as well. Lots of ifs but no
excuses. Congrats to SK3W, OF8X and OF4R.

Thanks for QSOs and cu in next one.

de
Mikko OH4XX