[3830] CQ WW RTTY K0BX SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0bx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K0BX SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 10:34:21 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K0BX
Operator(s): K0BX
Station: K0BX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   64   68      26       2     3
   40:   10   11       9       2     3
   20:  217  503      23      62    20
   15:   20   56       0      12     8
   10:    2    6       0       2     1
Total:  313  644      58      80    35  Total Score = 111,412

Club: Boeing ARS STL

Comments:

It has been a long time since conditions were this bad for the CQWWRTTY.  I sure
hope the solar cycle starts to move up.  Many Europeans had good signals but
just must have had their antennas pointed else where as they did not hear the
states.
Although not a new one, the SU8 Egypt was sure nice to get.  Not very much
activity from that country on any mode.  I did work a few 4X4's.

JA, ZL and 5W at the end of the contest on 15 was very welcome.

Joe K0BX