[3830] CQ WW RTTY WA2MNO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob.lafont@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WA2MNO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 21:25:48 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WA2MNO
Operator(s): WA2MNO
Station: WA2MNO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 06:33

   80:   13   14       9       2     3
   40:   18   31       4       9     7
   20:  119  168      17      19    16
   15:
   10:
Total:  150  213      30      30    26  Total Score = 18,318

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Since I'm only running wires and a vertical and looking at my score it shows
that I probably should have run SOSB (20M) but condx weren't so great there
either. Either way, I didn''t spend a lot of dedicated of time to this contest,
not that it wasn't fun, it's just that I couldn't put in a full time effort for
one reason or another (cop out). But in the long run I like RTTY contests now
more than CW (can that be possible)? Well, for one reason it doesn't take as
much brain drain as CW but CW is still pretty darn good and it's easier to
multitask like talking to the XYL.

Now, for RTTY contests it can be interesting at times to know who exactly you
are having a QSO with but that's part of the fun!

73 - Bob
WA2MNO