[3830] CaQP K0OU SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K0OU SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 17:09:58 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Radios: SO2R

  160:    3      1
   80:   35      1
   40:   90     17
   20:  140    253
   15:    4      1
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Even mix of CW and SSB. In and out of the shack all weekend as there were other
chores to attend to, but after recieving a nice bottle of wine with my name and
call on it from last year's CQP, I just had to get in as much operating as
possible. 20 carried the load from here (western MO), with 15 skipping over us
and 160 too far. Seems all the ssb stations were on 20. Only one ssb Q on each
band 160, 80 and 15 and that was N6O who I worked 10 times. Iron man (men).
K6AQL/m was my hero, supplying my last 2 mults - Colu at 15:05 and Yolo at
17:34 Sunday. Great mobile!
Will try to work the PA guys next weekend and then CU all in SS.