[3830] CaQP W6PZ(K6SRZ) SOCntyExp HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, doctore@well.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6PZ(K6SRZ) SOCntyExp HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 22:32:31 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W6PZ
Operator(s): K6SRZ
Station: W6PZ

Class: SOCntyExp HP
QTH: Trinity
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

  160:
   80:  195     82
   40:  212    216
   20:  296    180
   15:   64      5
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Redwood Empire DX Association

Comments:

I was not able to break my own Trinity County record this year due to the
generally poor high band propagation.  There were nice runs on 40 (128 SSB Qs
in 56 minutes on Saturday evening) and 75/80, but 20 was the money band. The
low tribander yagi I used for this county expedition (and which I used to set
the record a few years ago) was not competitive under these conditions.