[3830] NA Sprint RTTY KY5R LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY KY5R LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 10:24:59 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  12       .5
   40:  13       .5
   20:
---------------------
Total:  25     Mults = 12  Total Score = 300

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: Sweet Home ACG #1

Comments:

Well I can thank KC4HW for getting me on for the Sprint. Wasn't quite sure what
to expect as a budding novice RTTY op. Worked thru some setup issue and
evntually got it going. Didn't have the ability to spend a F/T effort however
enjoyed the time I spent. Looking fwd to the fall event as I hope to have a
little more  op savy in regards to this mode.

Tim, KY5R in the "Heart of Dixie"