[3830] Makrothen RTTY W7WHY SO/Multi Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY W7WHY SO/Multi Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 14:09:11 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: SO/Multi Xcvr HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   4
   40:   2
   20:  51
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  56  Total Score = 211,862

Club:

Comments:

I really like this contest and wish I had more time to play.  I was getting set
up for the NA Sprint RTTY test and stayed on for 2.5 hours.

Can only run about 100 watts on 20 without the computer locking up, so was
LP/HP class.  Gotta get this problem ironed out.

Can't get up at 1:00 am to work the 3rd session--get too sleepy :-)

73 and thanks for the Q's

Tom W7WHY

TS-450SAT X 2 + SB-200 ~300 watts

80 meter dipole, 40 meter vertical HB 2 el 20meter monobander
N1MM Logger