[3830] Makrothen RTTY ZM3R SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY ZM3R SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:42:27 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: ZM3R
Operator(s): ZM3R
Station: ZM3R

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
   80:
   40:  218
   20:  115
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  333  Total Score = 5,676,152

Club:

Comments:

First time entered in the Makrothen contest - absolutely brilliant concept -
sure evens up the playing field for those in the South Pacific!

Stuck with 40 meters as much as possible (better scoring ratio) The middle
session was very tough going here but the other 2 sessions were ok given the
solar cycle status.

Enjoyed the contest - has to be one of the best I have entered to date.

Thanks to all that called and I sincerely apologise to those I could not pull
out of the QRM - I gave it my best shot! Will be back for another go next
year.

73's Rob