[3830] PaQP N4PN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP N4PN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:32:01 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MACON,GA
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:   18     21      0         0
   80:   64    132      0         0
   40:   81    199      0         0
   20:   33     56      0         0
   15:    1      0      0         0
   10:    0      0      0         0
    6:    0      0      0         0
    2:    0      0      0         0
---------------------------------------
Total:  197    408      0         0  Mults = 66  Total Score = 52,137.0

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

When this one started, I thought maybe my tri-bander had fallen down...
20m was terrible and it only got worse...skip too long except for a few
stations in northern part of PA.
Thanks to Keith, WA3HAE for 8 Q's and N3XLS (Scott, QLF and others) for
7 Q's...Keith was the only contact on 15m...listened only briefly twice to
10m with no signals..
My box score looks really weird with only 50 less contacts on 160 than 20m!
And, way more contacts on 40 and 80 than 20...so had little chance this year.
Missed several stations that were active in Montour but never caught one.
No sweep this year....Lots of station were pretty close, at the end, to MTR
but sure they were too tired to make a side trip...
Thanks to everyone who made the PAQP happen again.
73, Paul, N4PN
FT1000MP/AL1200
TH-5 @ 70'
Alpha/Delta 40/80 at 65'