[3830] Makrothen RTTY VY2LI SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY VY2LI SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 06:15:58 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
   80:   56
   40:  105
   20:  242
   15:   28
   10:    0
------------
Total:  431  Total Score = 2,156,834

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

As the popular advertising line goes,"those that like it,like it a lot".Would
seem a fitting description of this contest.A great concept that really levels
the playing field and the segmented 8-hour sessions are great.This was my
second entry in the Makro,and although had limited time, scored much better
than last year.Worked a couple of new ones and ZM3R was a beacon on
40.Wow!Would grid mults make it more interesting?? Regardless, this is one
contest,I keep hilited on my contest calendar.Thanks for the Q's es hope we got
into your log.73,Bill