[3830] PaQP W0BH/5 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] PaQP W0BH/5 Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:18:12 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: W0BH/5
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH/5

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:
   40:   14      6
   20:   28     50
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------------------
Total:   42     56      0         0  Mults = 42  Total Score = 5,517.0

Club:

Comments:

Score includes 2 Qs with W3P.

Got the Astro van back from the shop after the Texas QSO Party incident and
went camping in northeastern Oklahoma over Fall Break at Hesston College. The
van ran great and the problem turned out to be intermittent fuel pump
electronics.

Put up dipoles at the campsite and had fun making PA contacts on Saturday in
between visits to local points of interest. Sunday I went /M to the Tulsa area
and made more Qs from the van.  My goal was 100 Qs and missed by two.  Heard a
number of potential Qs on 40m CW right at the end, but W3USA/m was the only one
who pulled me out with conditions very light on the OK end.

Thanks to all who participated and organized the event!

73, Bob, w0bh/5