[3830] PaQP N3FR Single Op Port LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3fr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] PaQP N3FR Single Op Port LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 06:59:24 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N3FR
Operator(s): N3FR
Station: N3FR

Class: Single Op Port LP
QTH: WAR
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:    0      0      0         0
   80:  242    292      0         0
   40:  232     86      0         0
   20:   92     68      0         0
   15:    1      1      0         0
   10:    0      0      0         0
    6:    0      0      0         0
    2:    0      0      0         0
---------------------------------------
Total:  567    447      0         0  Mults = 135  Total Score = 191,497.5

Club: Weekend Warriors

Comments:

Great contest.  Great weekend in the woods!  Only Murphy visit was when I
discovered I left my 20M dipole at home.  80M Windom worked fine on 20M
however, so not that big of a deal.  Missed CMB (heard him work someone else
but couldn't snag him) and FOR for the sweep.  Thanks to KB3IEA and the Nittany
ARC for keeping this contest alive and certainly well!  50 years and still
looking good!  Best regards, Bob, N3FR/portable WAR