[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:16:33 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 19

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   5      4
   40:  25      9
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  30     13  Total Score = 390

Club:

Comments:

Worked W0YK on 20m in the SNS at 0214 and heard no one on the band at 0230. 40m
was noisy but signals were good, 80m was just a wall of noise tonight as was
160m .. probably a remnant of the thunderstorms that went through earlier in
the day.  Nice to hear some "new" calls once again!

Afterwards, tuned up the wrong antenna on 3610 and wasn't heard until I found
the right antenna and VVA picked me out of the noise just after N6RO went QRT.
Good ears, Rick!

Until next week ..

73, Bob, w0bh