[3830] JARTS W4ZE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, TED@W4ZE.COM
Subject: [3830] JARTS W4ZE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 01:17:55 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W4ZE
Operator(s): W4ZE
Station: W4ZE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SOUTHERN FLORIDA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:   54   109    12
   40:  188   407    42
   20:  449  1145   118
   15:  131   334    38
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  814  1995   175  Total Score = 349,125

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Rigs: IC-756PROIII + IC-PW1 amp + microKEYER
Antenna: Force 12 C-31XR + G5RV
JARTS is a thoroughly enjoyable contest.   It was good
to see 15M openings where I made 131 QSOs in 32 DX
and 13 call areas.  Florida was hit both afternoons with
thunder storms that caused me to QRT for about 6 hours
that I would have been QRV.
Thank you for everybody that worked me and put up
with requests for repeats.  The noise level through out
the contest was pretty high.