[3830] WAG DL3TD SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAG DL3TD SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:58:24 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: DL3TD
Operator(s): DL3TD
Station: DL3TD

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Ilmenau
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   223    145     43
   40:   431    101     60
   20:   300    254     61
   15:    62    376     60
   10:    29      5     15
----------------------------
Total:  1045    881    239  Total Score = 1,422,050

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

I really enjoy this contest right from my start of Ham Radio.
The first time I took part was in 1967 (WADM). At that time I was 14
years old. 3 years later I won the contest the first time. Now I'm 54
and I'm looking forward to get the latest result.  Let's see how
successful it went.

15m condx were absolutely astonishing. 51 JA-QSOs can be found in my
Log on that band. A couple of weeks ago only ONE JA was found in WAEDC
SSB in our DF0HQ-Log.

Let us hope the best for the forthcoming condx next weekend.
See you in CQWW SSB.

Lothar, DL3TD, DF0HQ (M/M in CQWW agn)