[3830] CQWW SSB N3RS SOSB(A)/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rs@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N3RS SOSB(A)/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:36:45 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:
   80:  213    23       77
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Unexpected health issues and several op's being unavailable eliminated the
chance of a multi-op effort here this year.  Dave, N3RD, used the station to
operate 15M with excellent results.  That provided me with an opportunity to
put in a few hours to evaluate the new DX-Engineering Rx 4-square array on 80M.
 It was the only antenna I used for receiving during the 5 and 1/2 hours I was
able to put in.  It was a super performer and I was very pleased!  I only put
in a couple of hours each night because I still tire easily due to all the
med's I'm taking.

Hopefully, we will find the new noise source and fix it before the CW portion
of the CQWW.  Dave really did well fighting it all day on Saturday.  look for
us as a M/2 on CW.

Thanks to all those who called in.  I had a good, albeit short, time.

73 de Sig, N3RS