[3830] CQWW SSB WA2MNO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob.lafont@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WA2MNO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 21:26:05 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WA2MNO
Operator(s): WA2MNO
Station: WA2MNO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 8:00

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   26    11       16
   40:   37    12       26
   20:   29    16       22
   15:   49    16       36
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Friday night conditions on 80 and 40 were fairly good but Saturday night they
were terrible. Sunday afternoon conditions on 15 were interesting. Usually we
have a pipeline from MN to SA. While I could hear the SA stations well they
were having a hard time hearing me. At the same time I could barely hear
stations like A35RK (Tonga) but one call from me and I got a response right
away. I had the same experience from EU stations. It was like someone had
turned the propgation map 90 degress clockwise.

I knew my operating time would be limited so I set a goal of 50k points. I made
my goal and then had to pull the plug.

73 - Bob
WA2MNO