[3830] CQWW SSB VK2CZ(VK8AA) SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VK2CZ(VK8AA) SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:22:31 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VK2CZ
Operator(s): VK8AA
Station: VK2CZ

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Sydney Z-30
Operating Time (hrs): 0.3

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:   9     3        3
------------------------------
Total:   9     3        3  Total Score = 45

Club:

Comments:

Had to cancel my favouritee zone 29 VK8AA 40m effort at the last minute - major
work and IEEE related events overtook the planning..  left the receiver at home
sitting on the old 10m yagi pointed north, and snared a few stations in a coffee
break.

The 120m long coax to my big 80m/40m wire arrays was short circuit, and best I
could find was that a large tree had blown down in the past month and crushed
the cable.. again, sadly no time to replace or repair it..  the tree and the
TDR were in about the same position..

always next year ;-}
cheers,
David.